Join the award winning Lorien Team and experience first-hand, why we are more than a nursing home and assisted living company! We offer various career opportunities in an unexpected environment, competitive pay commensurate with experience, a wide variety of benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully committed "care forward" giving team. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
We believe you will make a difference.
- Timely Pay - Get paid up to 65% of select shifts w/in 24 hours.(clinical)
- Employee Discounts
- Earn points and earn rewards
- Grow with Lorien's Career Ladder program. We pay for your education (GNA, LPN, RN) and provide a flexible schedule while in school for work / education enrichment balance.
- Internal growth - Leadership promotes from Lorien team members.
- Web-based scheduling (pick-up shifts directly from your phone)
- Generous PTO: 80 hours of vacation, 40 hours of sick (accrual based)
- Personal Days
- 7 Paid Major Holidays - Double time paid when worked.
- Aetna Medical Package
- Tuition Assistance
- Must hold a valid and unencumbered Maryland RN or LPN license in good standing
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the willingness to help where and when it is needed
- Up to date BLS, First Aid and CPR certification
- Adjust and administer patients medication and provide treatments according to physicians orders
- Leadership and organizational ability
- Ability to solve staffing difficulties when they arise
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Companys Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Overtime Pay
- Shift Bonuses
- Shift Differentials
- Cost of Living Increases – Annually
Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Locations: Bel Air, Columbia, Ellicott City, Elkridge, Havre de Grace, Mays Chapel, Mount Airy and Taneytown