VW Brown Insurance Service is looking for an Assistant Account Manager, who will be responsible for delivering high quality and efficient service to both Account Managers and external clients through the day-to-day account management of a group of commercial middle market and large commercial lines accounts. The Assistant Account Manager will directly contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing VW Brown's value to our clients and prospects, achieving and operating/margin targets, and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Processing of policy renewals and endorsements, assuring accuracy.
- Maintain expiration lists to ensure renewal and processing of all policies
- Preparation of policies for mailing to client
- Address client email and telephone calls
- Follow on both AAM’s and AM’s Suspenses in a timely manner
- Renewal application solicitations as needed
- Invoice agency bill policies
- Application preparation
- Adhering to efficiency/productivity and process standards such as communication, data and document requirements, timelines, tool usage, etc.
- Assists with the agency’s overall workflow processes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required Associate's /Bachelor's degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Property & Casualty License is REQUIRED
- Experience working on commercial lines accounts and assisting or managing client relationships for at least 2 – 4 years.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel and database systems.
- Basic Math skills.
- Willingness to develop familiarity and working knowledge of basic insurance program for each client to assist in providing the very best customer service.
- Willingness to participate in seminars/training (internal and external) to further develop product and industry knowledge.
- Associate's /Bachelor's degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Experience using AMS360 or equivalent agency management system.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, individual, and team environment.
Job Type: Full-time