- Keynote: Brandon Bellamy, Velocity Companies
- Finance: Understanding the Lending Process
Takeaway: Attendees of this seminar will leave with a better understanding of the lending process, how to foster a relationship with your lending institution and what documents you should readily have available when seeking a loan.
- Brandon Mason, SBDC (Moderator)
- Lisa Anderson, Anavo Transformation Solutions
- Greg Dorsey, Kelly Dorsey Law
- Rosa Scharf, M&T Bank
- Finance: Alternative Financing Options
Understanding your business market and having a plan for success is important for small business owners. Perhaps even more important is financing. Without access to capital, sustainability and growth will not happen. Furthermore, financing a startup or small business can be a difficult, drawn-out process, especially for those with poor credit, a short business history, or no collateral. If you have a low credit score and no collateral to offer, then one must consider alternative options.
Takeaway: This session will focus on small business funding options, examine the benefits of alternative lending, and provide tips on how to finance your business.
- Randy Claxton, Meridian Management Group