Join us for a review of some of your employment and HR legal implications surrounding coronavirus (and any life-threatening disease) and the continuation of your business.
Our panelists will provide the information you need to handle coronavirus or any future epidemics from an employment compliance standpoint. Some of the topics we?ll cover include:
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and does it apply to me?
- Can employees use FMLA leave in connection with the coronavirus?
- Furlough, Layoff or Reduction in Force, what are the differences?
- ADA limitations and questions you aren't allowed to ask employees, new changes to allow medical exams
- Can you send workers home (or make them take vacation or PTO) if they?re showing symptoms of coronavirus?
- Coronavirus and employee privacy: What's protected and what employees are required to disclose
- Workers' comp and how it applies to employees who get coronavirus?
- Evaluating leave and pay policies under the FLSA, and why this might be a good time to expand employee benefits
- Social distancing strategies for onboarding and hiring new staff
- Kimberly Prescott - President, Prescott HR
- Cheryl Brown - Attorney, Davis Agnor Rappaort & Skalny